Build skills related to socially engaged design topic at a Deep Dive workshop.
Deep Dives are geared toward students and project teams with existing design projects seeking to advance their work. Most are also open to students who aren’t already on a project team – they may join an existing team during the workshop to build their skills and contribute a fresh perspective.
These events may take the form of consultations, workshops, guided build days, discussion circles, etc.
All Deep Dives are Fridays, 1-3PM in 3360 GG Brown unless otherwise noted.
2017-2018 Deep Dive Schedule: Dates coming soon.
- Talking about Socially Engaged Design
- Intro to Prototyping (in the C-SED Workshop: 3341)
- Problem Definition
- Community Engagement
Check out past Deep Dives:
- Fall Farm Hack, Immersion Style (October 2016)
- Education & Community Engagement, Consultation Style (January 2017)
- Concept Generation, Project Swap Style (March 2017)