All Deep Dives are 1-3PM in 3360 GG Brown unless otherwise noted.
Check back soon for Winter 2018 Deep Dive Workshop dates and descriptions.
Is there a topic you’d like to see a workshop on? Let us know: email@example.com
- Winter 2018 topics preview:
- Intro to Prototyping
- Community Engagement
- North Campus Sustainability Hack
- Using Design Ethnography for Needs Assessment
Check out past Deep Dives:
- Fall Farm Hack, Immersion Style (October 2016)
- Education & Community Engagement, Consultation Style (January 2017)
- Concept Generation, Project Swap Style (March 2017)
- Using Design Ethnography to Define URES, Learn & Apply Style (September 2017)
- Concept Generation & Selection, Project Swap Style (October 2017)
- Communicating your Socially Engaged Design Project to Stakeholders, Peer Interview Style (December 2017)