NOVEMBER 13–15, 2019 MUMBAI, INDIA
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
In this executive training, we will guide you through the stages of socially engaged design and creative problem solving alongside a network of CSR professionals. SED pushes practitioners to recognize and analyze how their own cultural contexts shape their approach. This program is offered in partnership with the SETCO Foundation and the Gujarat Corporate Social Responsibility Authority.
• Analyze your own cultural and social context • Identify and understand the problem
• Develop innovative ideas
• Select and refine ideas
• Create an action plan to implement and evaluate ideas
After this 3 day experience, you will be able to:
• Apply tools of socially engaged design to your most pressing challenge
• Integrate and understand the perspectives of the community you serve
• Make effective and community-informed choices in CSR programs, projects and strategies
• Create strategic collaborations with your various stakeholders
The format is a mixture of discussion, case study examples, hands-on activities, and practice. This fast-paced learning environment fosters collaboration, dialogue, and introspection. Participants should come prepared to discuss a challenge facing their organization and actively engage, offer feedback and exchange ideas with one another. The program is customized to participants’ unique, personal, and organizational challenges and aspirational goals.
DAY 1: CHALLENGE EXPLORATION
DAY 2: DATA GATHERING
DAY 3: IDEA GENERATION
YOUR LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
• Collaborative Groups: You will be carefully partnered with a group of peers whose diverse perspectives will enrich your learning experience and expands your network.
• Premium Accommodation: Modern, premium living arrangements in the heart of Mumbai, which will allow you to make new connections and fully immerse in a learning experience.
• World Class Faculty: They’re prolific thinkers and creators of revolutionary studies and frameworks. Most importantly, they are determined and dedicated to leveraging their extensive knowledge to help you succeed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEO’s or Head of CSR’s who are responsible for shaping the direction, mission, and major programs for your organization and who have been in their current role for at least one year.
Costs: ₹1,30,000 / person
Instructions & Deadlines Coming Soon!