Explore other Consultants on Campus
C-SED gets support from various partners across campus. These groups and people may also serve as an additional resource for you and your project team:
- The College of Engineering’s Office of Student Affairs offers consultations for new and existing student organizations. Email Mariah Fiumara (email@example.com) with your request.
- The Center for Entrepreneurship offers entrepreneurial advising for College of Engineering students.
- Zell Lurie Institute @ Ross offers entrepreneurial advising.
- The Ginsberg Center hosts a variety of advising, training, and workshop opportunities.
- The Entrepreneurship Law Clinic offers various service and office hours.
- The Engaged Learning Office (ELO) offers several funding opportunities and advising for entrepreneurs in addition to the Design Clinic at UMSI.
- Poverty Solutions at Michigan also offers events and resources throughout the year to support student groups.