Reserving a Space for your SED Team
There are many spaces on campus available for you to reserve for your group.
Reserve a C-SED space through this form
Other spaces on campus:
- To reserve CoE Classrooms, the GGB Blue Lounge, or the EECS Atrim, your organization must have completed this form to receive Engineering Affiliation. If your organization has done this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process of joining our Live25 room reservation platform.
- To reserve space in the Duderstate or Duderstadt Connector, please follow the instructions found on this site.
- To reserve STAMPS Auditorium, please email email@example.com
- Reserving Space at UM Unions
- CAEN Lab Reservations
- Reserving space on the Diag or Grove – Please note, no food is allowed at events in these spaces during COVID
- Information on how to reserve outside spaces other than the Diag or Grove – Please note due to the current use of Canopies on campus (which are not reservable) space outside of the Diag or Grove has become quite limited.
- LSA Room Reservations – Please note that these restrictions are higher than in pre-COVID times.